Unique Hunting Gifts *Free Shipping With Every Order*
To accomplish a Rock Solid Rest for gun/crossbow stability, slip HIP STICK's base plate over your pants' waste band belt under your dominant arm or belt off of knee (FREE Belt Included). If wearing coveralls, slip the base plate over exterior belt. There are three holding cradles located on the base plate to ensure the retracted, ambidextrous shaft stays parallel with your leg at all times, regardless of whether you are standing or sitting.
1. Release the three stage Telescopic Shaft from securing cradle.
2. Rotate shaft upwards to a perpendicular position
3. To unlock Telescopic Shaft, hold the first stage closest to Base Plate in one hand and twist the second stage counter clockwise with the other.
4. Extend or retract Telescopic Shaft until arm bracket is properly positioned.
5. To lock Telescopic Shaft, hold the first stage in one hand and twist second stage clockwise making sure shaft is locked before use. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN. If additional extension is needed repeat process on stage three.
After use, fully retract and lock both stages of the Telescopic Shaft. Secure shaft into desired cradle.